Rules & Guidelines
Tender & Quotation Document
Tender rules & Guidelines
MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRSBRUNEI DARUSSALAM
Condition of Tender
1. All Tenders should be submitted in a sealed envelope without showing names and identification of company's name should be addressed to:
LEMBAGA TAWARAN KECIL
KEMENTERIAN HAL EHWAL LUAR NEGERI
BANDAR SERI BEGAWAN BD2710
NEGARA BRUNEI DARUSSALAM
2. All Tenders should be submitted to the Tender Box at Ground Floor, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Jalan Subok, B.S.B. BD2710 not later than 2.00 p.m. on the closing date stated for submission of tender.
3. All tenderers should pay the Tender Fee as advertised. The Fee is non-refundable to either successful or unsuccessful tenderers.
4. A Tender lodged or received by the Government after the Tender Closing Date shall be disqualified.
5. The Government reserves the right not to accept the lowest priced or any Tender, and shall not be bound to assign any reason therefore.
6. Tenderers who withdraw or cancel their tender or contract, after the tender approval has been made or after the closing of tender, will be penalized according to the rules and regulations made by the State Tender Board.
7. Any inquiries please contact the relevant Department/Section or Finance Section, Ministry of Foreign Affairs at the following time:
Monday – Thursday & Saturday : 8am - 4pm
Section 182 Penal Code
182. Whoever gives to any public servant any information which he knows or believes to be false, intending thereby to cause, or knowing it likely that he will thereby cause, such public servant;
(a) to do or omit anything which such public servant ought not do or omit if the true state of acts respecting which such information is given were known by him; or
(b) to use the lawful power of such public officer to the injury or annoyance of any person,shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to 6 months, or with fine which may extend to $4,000.00, or with both.
Copyright © Sep 2018 | Ministry of Foreign Affairs. All rights reserved
Privacy Statement |